You know, I was going to do something all spooky and weird in honor of tonight, and I still might, but I want to be serious here with my plans and goals for the rest of the year.
1. National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo): November my main focus will be on trying to do at least the first draft of my novel Blood of Angels. I have 30 days to write at least 50,000 words. Wish me luck. After that sprint I'll work on revising it through December and seeing what happens from there.
2. Other writing projects: Both Francis and I have been through a lot since the last story, but things are coming back on track. There are plans to have Sonic #47 finished by the end of November and revised/posted by the end of the year. My Tale Spin fic should be finished by the end of the year as well, and I'll see about other writing projects as time allows.
3. Online life: I plan on being online more in the coming days, but I want to have one night a week where I am offline completely. I have some other projects that I want to work on, and it is far too tempting to just get online and hang out with everyone. It will not be the same night each week, but I will let people know in advance when I won't be on.
4. Cross-stitching: Yes, I cross stitch. Something I share with my lady love and keeping a promise to a former friend. I have two projects in the works: a dragon and a woodland Christmas scene. If all goes well, I'll have them both done and posted by year's end.
5. Diet/Exercise: I've been doing well on these, but on the 24th I got hit by a car. Nothing too major, just took a bumper to the knee, but it did strain a joint that's been already surgically repaired. As such, my goals here are to finish the beginner program of DDP Yoga, and drop from 290 to 280 by year's end.
That's all of them. Wish me luck! And for those wanting something a little creepy....on nights like tonight just remember one thing: the dead don't always stay dead, and when they don't they sometimes look for revenge.